Bunaken is an island of 8 km², part of the Bunaken National Marine Park. Bunaken is located at the north of the island of Sulawesi, Indonesia. It belongs administratively to the municipality of Manado. Scuba diving attracts many visitors to the island.
Latest from Super User
- Silahkan Hadir Di Mobile Service KDEI Di Tainan ( RM Mic Mac )
- Kunjungan Director General (DG) of National Immigration Agency (NIA) Taiwan ke KDEI Taipei
- Kunjungan Delegasi UNAIR dan ASIA University di KDEI Taipei
- KDEI Taipei menghadiri acara Teleconference antara Balai Besar Industri Agro Indonesia (BBIA) dan Food Industry Research and Development Institute (FIRDI) di Hsinchu
- 40 TKI, Alumni Exit Program Kelas Baking & E-Commerce Siap Berwirausaha