Komodo is one of the 17,508 islands that make up the Republic of Indonesia. The island has a surface area of 390 km² and over 2000 inhabitants. The inhabitants of the island are descendants of former convicts who were exiled to the island and who have mixed themselves with the Bugis from Sulawesi. The population are primarily adherents of Islam but there are also Christian and Hindu minorities.
Komodo is part of the Lesser Sunda chain of islands and forms part of the Komodo National Park. Particularly notable here is the native Komodo dragon. In addition, the island is a popular destination for diving. Administratively, it is part of the East Nusa Tenggara province.
Latest from Super User
- Libur pada tanggal 17 Agustus 2017 106年8月17日為印尼國慶日，本處停止辦公。
- Atlet Indonesia Berlaga di Universiade 2017-Taipei
- Lomba Semarak 17 Agustus 2017 di KDEI
- KDEI Taipei dalam forum “Indonesian Market Overview & Blibli.com E-commerce Business Investment”
- Wakil Kepala KDEI Hadiri Konser Amal WIRALODRA NKRI di Chiayi